The many instances of programs related to Global Perspectives have had myriad forms of output/production. Most regularly, we have produced an annual Manual, but we have also created tweets, videos, conference presentations, and more.
We have been active on various social media platforms for several years. We are also featured in various news articles such as:
- Global Perspectives Program scholars cap study abroad with presentations at Swiss Embassy (2016)
- Graduate School hosts training institute for Ecuador university faculty (2016)
- Complex, Global Problems Require Multigenerational Thinking (2015)
- Graduate program offers unique view of global higher education (2010)
- The (Future) Faculty Life, Here and There (2008)
See our recent posts in the sidebar, or head on over to the blog page to see posts aggregated from our many participants across all GPP events.
You can see our latest tweets in the sidebar, or view tweets from a specific event: